Wednesday 27 May 2009

My favourite piece of technology!

Well, this is not exactly my discman, but I have one in my house in Viña (yes, I'm from Viña del Mar), so I don't have a photo from it ... this is from internet.
I bought it to my friend Daniela the last year, because I wanted to listen to my CDs music and my mp3 hasn't the capacity to save all the songs than I wanted.
The cost was so cheap, I don't remember exactly, and it's gray, very normal.

In my discman I listen
to my favourite Cds, like "Morning View", "Make Yourself" (Incubus), "Mariposas" (Silvio Rodriguez), Santana, Sonata Arctica, etc. I like diverse tipe of music.

I use it when I walk by the city,
when I go to the beach, when I read or in my bedroom.

In other words, I love it! It's so old school and it remembers me the '90, when the music was better than now.


I have not many Cds music and I have too my mp3
and a phonograph (that is very old school), so I can live perfectly without it, I'm no too much dependent of the technology, I just know than I can't live without music, I'm so dependent of it.


4 comments:

  1. Hi camila! I have also a cd player, and still works, even when I dont use it very much, because I dont buy cds anymore, just sometimes :D.
    What's that on your big photo?, the first one, it's your cat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A discmaaaaan!!!!! I always wanted one like that!, but... I was happy with my walkman... (In 90's, jajajaja, now I'm "modernized" and I have an mp4).
    A music player is sooo useful when you have to travel to your home! In our cases Viña and Villa Alemana, because makes the boring moments so short : )
    Well camila, see you in classes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! I didn't know that you enjoy so much the music! I listen music but I can live without it for a few days :D
    I don't have a discman or mp3, so I have to listen music from the radio...
    Well, I hope you can continue enjoying your favourite piece of technology for much time longer...
    See you tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good. And yes, now the CD Player can be considered Old School...

    You have a 6.

    Miss.

    ReplyDelete