Monday 11 May 2009

INTRO


HELLO!

Welcome to my blog :) ...

I'm Camila Agurto and I'm studing veterinary since this year in the Universidad de Chile.
I like too much the carreer, so now I can say this is my vocation.
This blogger project is to my english class. This class is so usefull, because I need it to understand papers, music, instructions, foreign people, etc... and I'll need it, in a future, to my work. It will make me a better profesional, most complete, I think.
I hope learn scientific words and get a better pronunciation, among other things.

7 comments:

  1. hi!! there's so funny because we're classmate and we dont know each other!!!!
    that's great!! cats are the best of the world!!
    jajjjaaj see you wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, the beaver on your blog reminds me the cartoons that i used to watch in nickelodeon!!! ahajhajhajhahaahja
    "los castores cascarrabias"

    see you in classs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Camila!!! how are you? I like so much the beaver that you post in your introduction! it's so cute :), its reminds me "los castores cascarrabias" too! jajaja, as Simon
    Well, see you in class!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello camila
    I agree with you about this class, because in this days everything is in english ;)

    I notice your pictures, you have really beautiful pets =)

    ok cami we see you in class
    have a good week

    bye bye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cami!!

    I love your beaver, it's so cute!! and your cats are beautiful too... I'm agree with Antonieta: cats are fabulous!! I've four and they are part of my family :D

    Well, we'll see in class, regards!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Camila, whats up?
    I hope you are in Viña fine back.
    I love your cats, I have one too. you can see her in my blog.
    see you on Monday....
    bye
    Daniela Frias

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good.

    One comment: "most complete" -> "more complete"

    You have a 6.

    Miss

    ReplyDelete